The Dessert Tray
A wedding cake is more than just dessert. It's a statement of your personal style and the grand centerpiece of your reception. Your wedding cake can be traditional or contemporary, ornate or simple; it is your choice.
When you arrive at your scheduled private tasting, you'll enjoy complimentary slices of cake to sample, and the undivided attention of one of our talented pastry chefs. She will work closely with you to create the cake of your dreams. We have extensive portfolios to help inspire you, but you are welcome to bring in your own sketches and designs. We do suggest making your consultation appointment at least 4 months in advance of the wedding date.
Look under our menu for a list of some of our cake flavors. While this list is extensive, it certainly isn't exhaustive; please ask about other available flavors.
The cost of a wedding cake varies depending the number of servings and the intricacy of the design you choose. We price our cakes "per serving," which allows us to easily adjust the total price depending on the amount of servings required. The following list will give you a general idea of what to expect when planning your cake:
- Stacked buttercream frosted round cakes with a basic design: start at $4.50 per serving
- Fondant covered cakes: start at $5.50 per serving
- Colored fondant covered cakes: start at $5.75 per serving
Wedding cakes may have additional charges not related to the cake itself, such as the following:
- Delivery: We deliver and set up our wedding cakes within the Beaverton and downtown Portland areas, Monday through Saturday for no extra charge. If your wedding site falls outside this area, we do charge a delivery fee based on the distance. There is also a starting $75.00 delivery charge for Sunday weddings.
- Rentals: We have a few cake pedestals and stands that are available to rent. There is a $25.00 rental fee and we require a credit card to secure the stand.
- Flowers: We are happy to arrange flowers on your cake but recommend that you purchase them through your florist. Please let us know in advance if you would like us to attend to the flower placement so we can be sure to allot enough time for delivery.
We require a $100 deposit at the time of the order being placed. Along with the deposit we need to know the time and place of the delivery and a general overview of your cake design. Two weeks prior to the event, the balance is due and all details need to be finalized.
Please look through a selection of our wedding cake creations in our wedding photo gallery